With Spring on our doorstep, it's time to update your space with spring colours and accessories. By making a few small changes, you can create a warm yet refreshing look for your home.
Here are some tips to do just that:
1. Add Florals: Spring time is when the flowers bloom so bringing out floral patterns on scatter cushions, furniture's and curtains is a must! Mix patterns in-between neutral palettes will bring sunshine to the room without over bearing the space.
2. Have fun in your bedroom: Bring in bright prints by pairing it with various themes such as the safari, tropical or florals. Don't be shy to mix and match patterns and variations of colour.
3. Repaint: Spring is the best time to repaint a particular room in bold and fresh colours and accents.
4. Bring in plants: Refresh your home by bringing the outdoors in with an array of spring plants like palms and strelitzias as well as pot plants to add in the rooms.
5. Scents: Add a fresh smell into your home with scented candles or air fresheners to give off that sweet smell.
6. Spring clean: Make sure your home is clean by spring cleaning your home.
7. Go Natural: Bring in natural materials like twine and straw such as wicker baskets and natural bowels.
Pick a nice neutral or even a white to brighten and lighten up the house. Enjoy the simplicity it creates with that crisp clean feel.
For all your curtain or upholstery inquiries, please contact our store which stocks a wide range of the latest trends: